P. B. RAMA RAO MEMORIAL AWARD
- Award is for the best work done in the field of Biochemistry and Allied Sciences in India (suggested areas are nutrition, as related to cell and membrane biology,neurochemistry immunology, cancer research,biochemistry of brain etc.)
- Award is open to all scientists working in India irrespective of their membership in the Society. No age limit.
- If nominations are not received before the scheduled date, the awards committee can itself nominate a suitable candidate for the award.
- A lecture will be scheduled at the Annual Meeting of SBC(I) and presentation will be made at that time.
- Eligible person has to be nominated by a life member of the Society and no self nomination is accepted.
|Dr. S. C. Srikantaiah||1983|
|Dr. P. S. Sastry, IISc., Bangalore||1985|
|Dr. B. S. Narasinga Rao, NIN, Hyderabad||1987|
|Dr. M. Jamaluddin, SCTIMC, Trivandrum||1989|
|Dr. N. C. Mandal, Bose Instt., Kolkata||1991|
|Dr. K. Subba Rao, Univ. of Hyd, Hyderabad||1993|
|Dr. R. Nagaraj, CCMB, Hyderabad||1995|
|Dr. Ashok Khar, CCMB, Hyderabad||1997|
|Dr. Pijush. K. Das, IICB, Kolkata||1999|
|Dr. Chitra Mandal, IICB, Kolkata||2001|
|Dr. K. Srinivasan, CFTRI, Mysore||2003|
|Dr. Vinod Bhakuni, CDRI, Lucknow||2006|
|Dr. Y.P. Venkatesh, CFTRI, Mysore||2009|
|Dr. M R Rajeshwari||2012|